Thursday, March 19, 2009

Good News!

I had my doctor's appointment today, and after feeling as if I had been fondled by everyone at Baylor I did get a good report. The lump showed up on mammogram and they did ultrasound, but the conclusion of the doc was that it was most likely calcification and he didn't see anything that indicated cancer to him. He also stated he felt no need to "stick a needed in it!" Thank goodness! He told me to continue regular mammograms and to let them know if there was any change.

Thanks for all of your prayers!

Love to you all!

3 comments:

Heather said...

That is great news!! I have been thinking about you. I bet you are so relieved that it is over. You need to go celebrate.

tenille said...

oh, Stephanie -- I'm so thankful!!! what a relief. now you can actually relax in these next few days before school on Monday. i'm so glad for you!

Jana said...

Great news! Now enjoy the rest of your Spring Break!