Katelyn sent me this picture last night of her and Jordan on the beach in Galveston. She said it was just unbelievable the amount of damage down there. I thought it was a great picture and wanted to share it with all of you! Jordan's mom, Karen, and I met in high school and are still the best of friends. We were pregnant with these two at the same time. Who would have ever thought they'd be dating 18 years later...it's just amazing! I'm so proud of Katelyn and her accomplishments at A&M and can't wait to see her at Thanksgiving!
A Hard Burden to Carry
3 years ago
5 comments:
Wow you were up early!
7:17AM?
I love you!
See you in a few weeks:)
What a beautiful picture! That is a great "how we met" story for them!
Pretty picture. I know you can't wait to see her in a few weeks!
She is gorgeous! That's so sweet that they're dating now! I always joke w/ my friends w/ little girls that their R's future wives...who knows?!? :o)
She is so pretty! That is neat they are dating now. I bet you miss her lots.
Post a Comment